Friday, March 27, 2009

Sofie... meet... Sofie!

We have this mirror that is just sitting in the package (one day we will put it up!) and so I decided to sit Sofie in front of it to see what she would do. Her reaction is just so cute and I was lucky enough to catch it on video!



My favorite part is when she puts her face right up to the mirror. She is just so curious about that Sofie-in-the-mirror! Here are some other pictures we took this week.





I took these pictures of Sofie a few weeks ago. She was taking a nap and I went in to check on her and this is how I found her!


She had just buried herself in the blankets and her cute little legs were sticking out and she was just waving them in the air. She must have heard me because she all of a sudden threw the blankets off her face and looked at me. Like this...


It was just so funny! We find her in all sorts of funny positions! She keeps us guessing and makes life interesting and fun! We love her and I just can't imagine life without her!

2 comments:

Jen said...

what a fun video of her! I had fun holding her, I really do miss her and I guess I miss you two too!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

LOVE the video! She is just adorable!!!